Gun Owner Insurance Experts
Affordable Insurance Solutions LLC
 Call us: 608-663-9800
HomeWhat's this all about?As seen on TV...Buy the book now!
Buy Legal Fee MembershipResources & LinksTrain & Buy Gun StuffContact Us

Comprehensive Protection if you are invoved in a Self-Defense Shooting!
By our estimate roughly 80% of Gun owners and Concealed Carry Licensees do NOT have the proper insurance coverage to protect them in the event they are involved in a Self-Defense shooting...are you one of them?  The other 20% just happen to have coverage with a "Self-Defense Friendly" Insurance company by chance...and they don't even know it.

For Concealed Carry Licensees there are two separate parts to worry about if they are involved in a Self-Defense Shooting:  Criminal Defense Legal Fees and Civil Lawsuit protection (Non-Concealed Carry gun owners just have the Civil Lawsuit protection available to them).

Insurance is the one area that most gun owners never think about...and if they do not have the proper protection in place PRIOR to them being involved in a Self-Defense Shooting they can't go out and buy protection for the event that just happened.  

Think of it like a car crash...you have to have the insurance in place before you crashed to have the policy pay for a new car...if you don't have insurance you'll be paying for a new car out of your pocket!  

The same holds true for an incident of Self-Defense...if you don't have the proper coverage in place you'll have to pay for your Legal Fees and any Civil Suits out of your own pocket.
Chris Monge has become the nations leading expert on Concealed Carry & Self-Defense insurance and he's written a book titled "The Gun Owners Guide to Concealed Carry & Self-Defense Insurance."  In it he goes into detail about what protections are necessary and available to Gun Owners in the USA.  Pick up your own downloadable E-BOOK copy now by clicking HERE.  If you would like to buy the PAPERBACK version please click HERE.

**WI & IL Residents ONLY**  Request a comprehensive Insurance Coverage Review by filling out the form below.  Please include all of the information to ensure proper delivery.

Full Name**
Email**
Phone
Address1**
Address2
City**
State**
Zip**
How did you find us? or Ref Code
Items with ** are required information
By submitting your information via this web form you grant Chris Monge, Affordable Insurance Solutions LLC and other affiliated companies with common ownership to communicate with you periodically via email and/or US Mail and via telephone if necessary to answer your questions or requests for assistance.  Your information will not be sold to outside vendors at any time and your privacy is protected.  You can opt-out of communication at any time by calling us at 608-663-9800 or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
…A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...